This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, July 18, 2003

I just watched Winged Migration. I think I like Alanna's summary of the movie. It's like watching a spectacular fireworks show in which you're speechless afterwards, only with birds.

Alanna rocks. We had some more bonding time, which was great.

I have reated the "Men of Madstone". Haha. I shall post my ratings later.
I had a decent conversation with Hudson today. I still think that boy is _____ (your choice: beautiful, awesome, funny, yeah yeah yeah)

What can I say, Alanna's right, I'm a crusher. I can't help it.

I got "Under the Banner of Heaven" today. I'm really excited. It's not often that the prologue of a book makes me excited.

My face has been extremely oily, so I finally got facial wash, scrub, and exfoliationg mask to help with that, so my beauty can shine through.
Amen for that.

I can't believe Jason called me today. Not for a reason you may think either. He just didn't want to say hi. He wanted Directions to the Royal. The fucking gay club. He calls me all the way in NC to ask me where it was. ME, of all people, I've been there exactly three times. I mean damn. I accidentally gave him the wrong cross street. It's Fullerton and Milwalkee, not Western and Milwalkee. Oops. Serves him right. He found it though. I am still upset at that. I mean who does that?

Well, it is now sleepy time down south. Nighty night.

"Winged Migration Soundtrack"