This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, July 21, 2003

Hey! I'm having a good day,
I think.
It's not bad
so I can't really complain
although I still don't know when I want to go back
to Chicago.

I am thinking soon, like first week
but then again, I want to stay a bit longer.

I really need a computer, but I'm not really thinking about that.

Russ emailed me today! Finially!
Wanna know what's weird?
I kinda knew I would get an email from him
because I had a dream about it.
Maybe I have some sort of ESP.
That would RAWCK.

I won't give the details of the email here,
but it was not a bad email.
at all.
Yaay!

What else?
Jacquie (Auntie Poo-Poo) is here.
For a week
That means fun times and laughter
although she can be quite curt and crass
That's okay
I can too.

What else?
OH YEAH!

So Eddie, Scott, Dan, and Helena, went to visit Mr. Grant Adams, right
In STL.
Well, GRANT'S PHONE GOT TURNED OFF
So they can't get a hold of him
golly that sucks.
I hope something gets worked out.
I've been making phone calls all day to see if I can get a house number
or a family member
but nothing.
That sucks.

What else?
nothing really.
I think Hudson (however weird) and I may turn out to be friends
cool beans.

Well, I think I am going to head to bed.

"The Wells Fargo Wagon is a-coming down the street oh please let it be for me!"