This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.
That's my new favorite show.
It's rockin!

Yeah, so today.
I was mowing the lawn, and I ran out of gas.
Lucky me, the gas can was out of gas too.
So I walked to the gas station
because it's a waste of gas to drive to the gas station
and I was with my sister.
Christian.
we brought $1.50 with us,
I wasn't going to break a five for some gas
I was filling up the gas can
and I went over
by 19 cents.
I didn't even notice.

I went in to tell the guy
I live right around the corner
and I would give him my nineteen cents
in a jiffy.
All he said was
"this is only 1.50"
I know dumbass.
Learn some english.
or maybe I should learn Hindi
(that's besides the point)

POINT:
Totally hot guy
gives the clerk a quarter
and winks at me.

All I could muster up was
"thanks a whole lot"

with my sweaty self.

WHY DID I HAVE TO LOOK LIKE CRAP!?

One of those encounters I'll never have again.



Other things that went on:

Ernie called me.
Weird.

Other than that.

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy totally rocks.
so does the movie "Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex, but are too Afraid to Ask"
Woody Allen

I gotta tell Veronica I can't work Friday :)

"Mario Theme music"