This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, July 27, 2003

Maya and I were talking about Herpes today. It's a crazy thing. man. You can get it from oral. Like the person with it, can give someone else oral, and the recipient can get it. Wow. Cratchie.

I just finished Bridget Jones' Diary. I LOVE that movie. With a capital LOVe.

What else?

I think I'm pregnant. Seriously. Like I can't stop eating. I really can't. Just tonight, after 6 o'clock, I have had the following:

A footlong hotdog
An apple
chips
ice cream
cum (I only wish)
marshmallows
lucky charms
and now,
I'm about to eat a pack of Ramen Noodles.

I swear. I am pregnant. I've been a lil' sick in the mornings, and excessibley tired.
If I'm not pregnant, I'm having menopause at 19.
damn.
That must be some kind of world record.

What's wrong with me?
At least I'm going out tomorrow afternoon!