This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, July 31, 2003

Woah! I am soo tired, and I have a long day ahead of me.

Yesterday ROCKED.
Alanna rocks
Last night was definatley a trash can and plunger night.
late calls to Super-K mart in Garner
make up that looks HOT
waxing (or partial waxing) of the stomach
Love that girl.

Hannah.
Waxing of the Legs.
WHAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOO
back of the legs.

That was a day.
eyebrow waxing

gotta finish my outfit.
got stockings, and fish nets
gotta get a smaller thong, the one I have is too big

Chicago-Tuesday
so we hope and pray.

Today:
Work with Jonathan.
that boy is some kinda crazy.
and not in the good way.

HANGIN WITH MR. MAYA!
DISNEY LINE UP!
QUEER EYE!
Jamming to Mariah!
Crunch ice cream bars!
I'm going to wear my platforms to the grocery store!
O B TRICE!

Tomorrow:
Work 8 in the morning!
then Madstone!
then finish being beautiful!
THEN show!
AhH!
it's a day of non stop action!

wowsers.
and I'm already tired.