This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

Moises, Rohan and I just finished working out. It was great. They are so extremely gay. The don't know how to lift weights, or throw a football, or swim! It was HILARIOUS! Now we can all be hotties (well in my case, I can be even HOTTER). It was fun times for all. Jason called me today. We're going to (hopefully) hang out tomorrow. I haven't really told him this, but I shall sometime today. I was just reading Rich's blog, and he's right. Every post I make is about another guy. It's quite crazy. This is my philosophy. I am going to try to meet all the possible people I can, and make connections (no not sexual ones). I just want to see if there's chemistry. Which there is with alot of people. But some people are better friends than anything. I have to get to KNOW someone before I dump too many feelings into them. Yes. I want a relationship, but I can't just start one without knowing them. Ya know? Yes, alot of the guys I want there to be something with are hot, but based on previous expierence, nothing ever comes from these things but friendships. Ya know what? I'm TOTALLY okay with that. So all this talk is only about to get to knowing these people better. That's the way I work. Sorry if it's not kosher with everyone, but hey.