This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, August 15, 2003

Wow. I'm just now getting time to come to the computer to tell of the wilds going on in my life. We'll start from the last post.

Phil called, confirming the show last night, and he was going with his roomie, Molly, and another friend of thiers, who's going to Columbia. The show was the best I've seen yet. I sat next to Phil. I think I'm still going tomorrow night, if I can get in free or something. We'll see. Well, after the show, the plan was to go karaoke, at Piece Resturant (the same one Jake plays at), but the cast had a photo shoot, that was supposed to last until 10:30. So that gave me plenty of time to walk home, grab a bite to eat, then walk back (cuz a brotha' can't afford train fare). Brandon (I think that's Phil's friend's name) parked his car on Balbo and Wabash, 5 blocks from my house. I was a dumbass and didn't invite them over for 45 minutes until karaoke. I wasn't thinking. Damn I'm stupid. Anyways. I got home, and it was 9:50ish, and Josh had just hung up the phone with Eddie saying their photo shoot was over. Now dang. That's 40 minutes early. That gave me one minute to change (well I just took off one of my shirts, and just wore a T-shirt [with brown ringers] and put on my hat) and scarf down some cookies (I know, totally healthy). Then, on my way to the good ol' Goodman Theatre, it began to rain. Not just a light sprinkle fun times rain, but a downpour. Now that was great. I just changed, because it was hot outside. I was laughing at myself, and I was wet. I made it to the Goodman where Monica, Dan, Rohan, Eddie, and Adena were all waiting. We got on the Blue Line to Damen (that's where the resturant is) and headed on our way. As we walked in (about 11:00) they informed us that we had 5 minutes to order food. Good thing none of us wanted food. So we got a karaoke book, and began to pick our songs. The boys wanted to do Moulin Rouge. I never pass up a chance to be a diva, so I obliged. In the meantime, Monica went to the bar to order Eddie a beer. Bad Move. Ms. Waitress lady comes over and demands ID's (not from me, I wasn't drinking). Eddie 'didn't have his' and Monica showed hers. She goes to get the manager, who kicks us out. sad times. Eddie was feeling really bad, so he offered to buy liquor, to be drunken at my house. That made me happy. Liquor was bought (some cheap ass whiskey, malt beverages, and margarita ice) and the fun times began to roll out of the bag.

At my house, fun games of "I never" were played, and shots, and drinks were made, and we were nice and tipsy. I called a couple of people to tell them I was about to drink, and if they got calls from me, it wasn't my fault at all. Ha. Mario One and Three were played (on the original regular Nintendo may I add) Bonding went on between the 6 of us, and it was just great. THEN, at the beautious hour of 3:30 o'clock, Everyone had the marvelous idea of GOING SWIMMING! YAAY! Games were played, Jacuzzis, Saunas, and a whole lot of frolicking went on. A WHOLE lot. We played a game of "horse" in the pool. One person did something he/she thought the others couldn't, and whoever couldn't go it, got a letter. After the first round, swimmies had to be removed, and shown to the audience. After the second round, however, swimmies had to be removed, and thrown out of the pool, and couldn't be returned until the person won a round. I was the first to have mine removed, because I can't wiggle my ears, and/or put my leg behind my head. I'm one of the few who can actually swim though. I was naked for about an hour, partly because it felt nice, and partly because I didn't want to win, for I was tired. Then, everyone else followed suit, and everyone was in their birthday suits, splashing around, just having some fun times. Wow. Oh yes, I forgot to add. There are cameras all over the swimming pool area. So either we were making the security guards very happy, or they weren't looking. I was getting a little scared, so I demanded everyone put their swimmies back on, and we all went to the Sauna. Then we went back upstairs to bed. (at 6:30 AM). Woah. Adena had to wake up early, so I set my alarm, and got her up, then everyone else basically woke up whenever. All but Monica left, and Monica and I just had some fun times for all. It was very exciting. Now, i am home alone. For the rest of the weekend. Something should go down in my apartment. Most Def.