This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Scene: At Maya's House watching Disney Channel. 'Even Stevens' just went to a 'Just So Raven' commercial. MAYA is asleep on the adjacent couch. CRISTINA is asleep on the floor. CHRISTOPHER (in all his splendor and glory) is still watching TV.

CHRISTOPHER

Oh Gosh. Not another damn Raven commerical. I really hate her!
(looks around) sees everyone asleep.

MAYA

and he went boo boo and..

CHRISTOPHER

Maya! Did you say something? Were you asleep?

MAYA

yeah. I woke myself up. I tried to play it off, and pretend no one could hear me

MAYA and CHRISTOPHER begin laughing histerically.

CRISTINA wakes up
CRISTINA

What are ya'll laughing about?!

CHRISTOPHER and MAYA continue laughing.

END.

Ticket is booked. Arrival 9:10AM Thursday Chicago/Midway.