This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, August 02, 2003

Wow.

I Won last night! One Hundred Buckeroos!
plus tip money. $69 dollars.

It was CRAZY! I totally didn't think I would win! All these other queens, and bitches were like decked out. But, obvioously they sucked compared to me. Haha. No, i don't want to be mean. I'm officially "Miss August" that's funny! golly gee Alanna rocks with the makeup. Christie is awesome, and so is her roomate Sasha. Everyone rocks. My mom cried. haha. I got hit on (for the first time ever) too bad I looked like a woman. I get hit on as a woman, by gay guys. talk about weird.

I shared my happiness with Jake. It was quite exciting! he thought I was his mom at first, because he was at a party, and wasn't supposed to be. Ohh. I loooove those bad boys. No one else answered their phoney's, so I just told Jake everything.

I went to bed at 5AM
only to go to work at 8
then to Madstone at 1.
I'm still at the Madhouse, until about 8PM
I'm trying to leave early.

I itch like HELL.
I am never doing this again.
ever.
Shit.
I mean it was fun, but this itching mess doesn't fly with me.
not kosher.