This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, August 29, 2003

Since everyone has been happily (or not so happily) posting in their blogs and such, it has inspired me to give the world two shakes of the things happening here. Not a whole lot, but hey.

I officially have ZERO (that's right!) crushes in my life right now! That is a feat that even I wasn't sure could be achevied! Makes me happy.

Okay, I should stop lying. It's not good for the karma, soul, conscience, or whatever form of power you believe in.
I have, however, decided to give up on the search for guys, and let them come to me, because damnit, I'm FUCKING hot.
Oh yeah, I guess I should tell all of what I did when I was high.

I (in no particular order):
Lost my shoes.
Woke up a neighborhood.
Tried to walk home.
Crushed a plastic cup of water in my hands.
Did not have to pee.
Needed some air.
Tried to make out with a straight guy (a really ugly one at that)
Said "oh my God" about a million times.
Repeated the phrase "you guys are going to hate me in the morning"
Lied myself next to Dave.
put my hand on Dave's ass
(by the way Dave [not the aformentioned straight guy] was passed out drunk)
Lost my shoes.
Tried to pay for a taxi
got bitched out by the host of the party
and totally didn't care.
blacked out
wanted to touch everything
lost my wallet
found my wallet
went home
and woke up still kinda tweaked out.

Enough of that. Bowling $1.25 per game every Sunday and Wednesday night. Marigold Bowl. Be there. It is awesome.

Apple sent me the following email:
We thoroughly enjoyed speaking with you last week. Thank you for your time. We hope that you are still very interested in opportunities with Apple. We have had to postpone our original date of when we would be extending offers to candidates. We will now be in touch with you by September 12th.

I apologize for the delay. If anything has changed for you or you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact me at 312-981-4104.

Thank you. Have a great day and holiday weekend.

Amy Smith


What does that mean? I replied.

I have been taking care of Joshua along with my other two roommates, because he got his teeth out. He can be a slight baby. At times. Not to talk mean. I still love him. He's still my boy.

Monica quit her job as a phone sex operator. I can understand how it could get really boring really fast.

There's a party at Ben's house on Sunday night. Ben calls everyone else but me about it, so of course I'm going to find out about it, and yes, I am going to make my little pot-luck just like eveyone else, and have fun times.

Tonight there's a show. One of Justin's friends. 10 bucks a pop. I think I want to go. Meet one of those artsy guys. Too bad none of them will be gay.

OH yes. Saw SWAT. Not as bad as my roomate says, but not as good as Jason said.

Jason officially cracks me up. Thank GOD I don't have a serious crush on him anymore. (and that, is the truth)

I really miss NC. A whole lot.

My phone is in service. 312-388-0541

I can't WAIT for school to start, damnit!

Sometimes I think that things are going by too slowly for things to go well in my life. Like it's crazy. I want to be done with college, and move on to be doing something worthwile. It just seems like I'm stuck here for the next 2 and a half years, and then I get to be someone's bitch until I get to know enough people to do something that will be benificial. I know It's all part of the great scheme of things, but I don't like it. Sometimes I just want to stop, and jump ahead. I can't wait for Laura and Oliva to get here. They are like the closest thing to home. I think that's why I connect with them so well. They are my best friends here. I mean They are straight girls who are smart, and aren't always caught up in sex. My friends to a T. Girls who are actually smart. Ya know? Alot of times, the girls my roomies know are a little thick. If you know what I mean. I like them emmensly, but there's no depth. That's what I need in my life. Depth.

Martin Luther King said: "If a man hasn't discovered somthing that he will die for, if he isn't fit to live." do I have something to die for? I mean I know I have things to live for, my friends and family, and myself. Is that enough? Are there other things to live for really? I've been thinking about that quote. Those are the only things worth living for. Other people. If one lives for a posession, that's kind of shallow, isn't it? Well, pot is different. If you live for pot, I can understand that (since Chad says I'm a pothead).

It's time to go grocery shopping.

Paper towels
Peant Butter
Milk
Butter
Eggs
Cookies
Green Beans (I have had a craving for green beans for the past two weeks)

anyone want anything?

"There is nothing like dream to create the future. Utopia to-day, flesh and blood tomorrow." -Victor Hugo Les Miserables