This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

what I wrote in Rohan's dance class (on my new pad of paper)

so I'm here at Rohan's dance/tap/jazz class, (he was right, there are no hot guys) and his teacher MADE me participate. I haven't tep danced since I was 6. I remembered some (meaning 2) things -shuffle step, and a ball change- His teacher really liked me, and offered me free lessons. Tap 1, 2, and 3. A sixteen week course, and a 210 dollar value. I don't know if I'm gonna do it, but it is FREE, and I don't think I should pass up a free tap clas. She's giving me a crash course in tap one, so I can do the performance on Sept 6th. I don't know. What I DO know is I am prolly missing tons o' calls. I'll be home in an hour, so it'll be all good. Yaay. My feet hurt though. The shoes she gave me are a tad small. Okay. Really small.

Well, now that I am back at home, and after Queer Eye and Boy Meets Boy, I have realized my roommates don't know how to take messages. This is what I got when I walked in: OH yeah, some guys called. and your mom. One of the boys sounded really gay. So I ask. Do you remember any names? They reply.. No.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT?! SHIT! Tomorrow I am going to go through the caller ID and call everyone.

Goodnight