This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Why Have Cotton When You Can Have Christopher?
Christopher. It's Everywhere You Wanna Be.
Wait Till We Get Our Christopher On You.

Damn, I love that site.

Bad News
~So I was supposed to be at internship over two hours ago, but I am still waiting on a call from a certain guy we like to call My Father.

~He was supposed to call me this morning, but he didn't I had to call him. Not kosher.

~I can't leave until I have money, because I have to use it to get stuff.

~Meg is probably freaking out. We have to plan a staff party today, and it's CLOSING NIGHT OF THE FESTIVAL! I called her though.

What the freak.

Good News

~One of my volunteers gave me a gift certificate for $165 to this place. She said that I hope I enjoy my new gift. It makes no sense why she gave me this. One day we were talking about Rolelr Blades, and the next day, I get ao gift certificate to get some new ones? Wierd.

~I get to stay on as in intern (possibly paid) for the Film Festival. Sophia told me so last night.

~Not bothering myself with guys (for today)