This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Allright.

So this is what's up. I had another one of those epiphany things. So last night, I went to David's, right? Well, we had an awesome time, and we of course made out, and had fun times. As hot as he is, I know that we will never do anything ever again. Three reasons:

One: I've seen him come. there are VERY few guys who I have seen come that I still hang out with, and/or talk to. Well I talk to everyone, but as soon as they come, my attraction for them goes down the drain. Why is that? It kind of sucks. It's like David still looks REALLY good, but I no longer want him. It's like because I've had him, it's over. Ya know?

Two: He sleeps wildy. He snores too, but it's a REALLY cute snore, and it makes me smile.

Three: He's going to London for six months in January.

Although he's a cool guy, it's not gonna happen. This brings me to my self-realization. Unless the guy is like me, then I won't like him. Elaboration: I actually have to get to know someone, and let my attraction grow for them before I fool around with them, or I will only make them come, and then leave them. That's sad. Like Grant, let's say. ALthough he's straight, I would be able to call him a b/f, because I actually got to know him, before we fooled around (well, we haven't fooled around). Yeah. It makes sense to me. Maybe I'll write more on this later, but yeah.

I have to go to the movies with Jason. I haven't seen him come either, but I don't want to. Ew. That's gross. Jason is my boy to see movies with, and sometimes hang with, and talk about Justin Timberlake. Yeah, we don't have a deep relationship like that, I mean it's deep, but it's not like Monica, you know where we have those like life-changing conversations. Hot guys are nice to fool around with, but it's all about the P-Cold-Chain. That's Personality.

I have been in a great mood all day. I should tell Jason of my discoveries. I'm really excited about my film shoot next weekend too. It's going to be awesome. I need to get shit together too.