This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, December 10, 2003

And so it goes...

Okay. So we got new guys at work, right? Well, I guess my gaydar is FUCKED. David, who I am still pretty sure is gay, I'm beginning to wonder, because I just am. It's weird when you come into contact with people outside of work. He's not the same. He's not weird. No he's really cool, but I think he's not out. We need to work on that. FUCK. I totally gave him my website last night, I wasn't thinking. I was loosening up, because I had had 2 hits. SHIT. I hope he doesn't remember.

Chase is hot. He talks about hot guys. Interesting. He's got nice legs, and a Hugh Jackman feel about him. He's got a girlfriend though. He also loves sex. I bet he's good in bed.

Anyways, I went out with them, then to one of David's friends house, then Scott called me to go to dinner, and we did, but he wasn't feeling too hot, and I wanted to go back to play Trivial Persuit, butScott wasn't feeling it, and I was getting tired too, so we went back to his house and went to sleep. I should have called David and them, but I didn't. sad times. I'll go stop by to see them real quick before I go to Meg's, then to Laura's, then to hang out with Gera I guess, although I should just tell him the truth, and say I don't want to date him.

I want to date someone closer to my age, or someone who's involved in my life, like that would actually hang out with me, and not me leaving my friends to go hang out with them. That's what I want. Yeah.

I want to throw a Christmas Party.