This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, December 01, 2003

La La, La La Laaa... Warm it up...

So what's up? Nothing here. Well. I have been getting great sleep the last couple of nights. Not great dreams, but the sleep has been excellent. That's right. I want to get high tonight. maybe it will happen.

Oh yes. So, as we all know, I was talking about going to Sundance. Well....

I GOT AN INTERNSHIP THERE.

I start mid-January. I've already gotten off at Apple. boo yow. I have also come to another conclusion. I probablly won't go back to Columbia. Although it's great and amazing, I have debt there that I must pay back, and I can get into a better school. We'll see how things work over the next couple of months. Yes. I am finishing school. Not sure where yet. Maybe in Chicago, and depending on how things go at Sundance, maybe at AFI in LA. If I get in. We'll see.

I am paying back my debt. Then I will get a credit card, so I can pay for school, and not have to take out loans. I've got a really great bank that will hopefully loan me more than they usually would, but we're in talks about that.

Well, that's all for now. Oh yes, and Gera. I need to talk about that, but I haven't the time.

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE! that's souper cool. I can't wait to go home in Jan. woot.

Oh yeah, I saw the Station Agent last night.