This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Saturday night sucked. i was supposed to meet that guy, but he didn't show, because he was at a party. Fun times for him.

Sunday was awesome. I slept so well, and got up, spent the whole day with Danielle and Kiesha. We did sone fun times things for all. Amen to that.

Then we had a night of fun times. We bought so much food and ate it all (because we had the munchues for some odd reason.. hmmm.. wonder what that was?

Then Monday, I just got up to relax and read. My dad called me. Fun times for that. Went to Scott's after work. Chilled there.

Got up this morning. Went to work. I'm there now. I'm going to go home in 4 hours.

Then read and relax I think. Depends. whatev.

I gotta poop now, so I shall talk to you later