This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Scott Show

I like Scott Show. He's a great guy. I want to go home so bad. I miss everyone so much. I miss y'all. Yes. This means you. I don't want to leave anyone out. I miss EVERYONE. From High School, to Peace (and yes. I miss every member there. I mean it.) I miss everyone at Madstone, and Wilsons, the Gap, and every other place I have worked. Ya'll made me who I am today. Thanks. That really means alot to me. I'm smiling at all of the things I have learned from each and every one of you. You have all given me stories to tell. Just about my life. It doesn't matter how mundane I think my life is, other people love it. Because I'm different. I have had different experiences with each and every one of you. Thanks. For everything.

Smile! You're different! Love who you are! Let other people love it about you!!!

and pay your bills.