This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Haha

Hello!

I got trashed last night. It felt really good. Well not really good as in I want to do it every night, but I woke up this morning feeling great. These past weeks have been really good for me. Yaay rah. For that. I have decided. Too many people read my blog. I'm going to be one of those famous people who gets shit thrown in his face. I don't care. If people hate me that much, there must be some reason. I would hope that they would tell me, and we could work something out, but I don't know. No, nothing is going wrong, but I just realized that many people do read this. My counter is going crazy. That could just be all of mah friends looking at the page, but I don't know... A journal's a journal. Whatev. I'm going to go to sleep now.

If you want to read a funny story, read Scott Show's journal. I am a funny guy. It wasn't all my idea though. He just put it all on me. Haha. My life is funny, and sad too, but still.