This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, January 30, 2004

My Friends are Assholes! Every Tuesday at 9!

Welcome to My Friends Are Assholes!!!! On this Episode, we have Christopher, a 19 year old hottie from the South Loop of Chicago!

(audience) Hey Christopher!!

Hey.

So Christopher. Tell us why your friends are such Assholes!...

Well. They know how horny I am, because we have all been talking about it all day. Well, they decided to sign onto MY screename, and talk to the people on my buddy list. Turns out, I've a friend on there (names will not be mentioned) who's also in need of release. I was totally about to get ready to go to a party with the two of them, and they invited him over. Then, while I was in the shower, they told him of the exciting things we are supposed to do tonight. When I got out of the shower, I was in shock of the conversation I read. He was in the shower, and will be here in about 2 minutes. Then they left for that party!!!!!! So now, I'm here, waiting for this guy who's coming over! The horrible thing is, I masturbated in the shower (something I haven't done in about two months, because of the lack of time), to prevent me getting excited at the party I was to attend tonight. Sucks. I mean if provoked, I never have trouble rising to the occasion, but come on now. I don't want to lead this guy on. I was reading Cosmo today, and I am just no in the mood to hook up. So back to my friends. They then invited ANOTHER one of my friends to come over, to hang out with me. What am I supposed to do with that? Some friends. I love them though. Wouldn't trade them for the world. Haha. I can't help but laugh, but they are still assholes. That's what friends are for. Getting you ass. Haha. Except I don't want any. They can't have any, because they are both taken, and their ass is not here. But still. I don't want any, but they have forced this burden on me. We'll see how the night plays out. I mean it's going to suck, beacause although I'm going to say no to guy coming over (the first one) I feel really bad, because he's being led on. Sad times. The other will just go play with Adam. This sucks. Just now, my friend called, and gave me this stupid ass story. I am really going to cry. I don't want to stay here. We'll end up watching movies by ourselves. On different couches. Then Ben and Scott will come back, and they'll be like what that fuck. Now everyone is here. Okay.