This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, March 12, 2004

The rest.

Oh shit. My friends think I'm a nerd. I found out that one of my best friends, whom I love dearly, many of my other friends hate him, and would rather not see him again. That was a shot to the heart. Damn. What else. My friends think I'm a nerd. I mean damn. We're supposed to be throwing a surprise party for Scott, but Kate doesn't want to have it at her house anymore. What am I supposed to do with that? We have been talking about this shit for over a month. No make that two. I already bought a keg, and was planning on buying another. Yeah. So now, I'm supposed to have it at my apartment building, in my house, while two of my roomates are out of town. Fun times. OH yes. What else!?!?! Well let me tell you. So I was supposed to go into work today, and they sent me home, because we were overstaffed. I NEED THOSE HOURS!! It sucks!