This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, June 13, 2002

yeah so too bad I am not on good terms with my computer. yesterday, every time I tried to publish, it logged me off! I don't even remember all I had to say, but I do know it was awesome. VBS today was pretty fun, those kids were wilder than ever! Right now I am watching Harry Potter. That movie is awesome! John Williams did the music, and if you don't know who that is, you need to be shot in the head. He is the best composer of the 20th and 21st century. Ohh today we find out what movies we get for this weekend, and next week. I really hope we have 'The Importance of Being Earnest'. Colin Firth is such an awesome actor. Yeah so my sister is out with Maya and them, and I am here at home. This morning Sarah asked to do something tonight, and I was like yeah, of course! But when I get home from Bible Study, it turns out that Crystal and company has planned a girls night out. I mean I am glad they are spending time together, but sometimes I feel like they don't want to even hang out with me. Not to that extreme, but I think that things like 'A night with the girls' are kinda reatarted. I mean for real though, it's not like I don't already know most of their lives, but hey, they can do their thing. I have stopped asking if I can go, because my sister always says, 'no you'll be the only boy' like I care. She's like 'why don't you hang out with your guy friends?' Umm mabye because I don't know any guys like that. I mean for real. I am much more comfortable hangin with the girls, and there are things I just can't talk about with other guys. It's not the same. Well well well. Maybe I will go to Bible Study afterall. The youth interns are trying to start like a youth-wide Bible study. I think it's pointless, for about at least ten reasons. One: It's only half co-ed, meaning everyone meets at the same house, but the actual studies are done seperatley. What's the point? I tried to start a co-ed Bible study, but it got shot down. I know I am freaking mature enough to talk about things with the opposite sex. I think it's the leaders. I don't think they want us talking to girls. You should see the looks I get from leaders in youth meetings. Two: The whole youth group is going to be there. What's the point of a small group Bible Study if the group is not small at all? No offense to the underclassmen, but I really don't think I am on the same mental, spiritual, or emotional level as Freshmen and Sophomores. Three: 97% of my friends don't go to my church (they go to others) or they are out of school (high school). Four: I want to go watch the new movies at the theater tonight. Five: well I think those four will suffice for today. I am going to give it a shot, but if I don't like it, then shoot. Well, enough about that.

Emotional State: BORED
Physical Cond.: I HAVE TOO MUCH EBERGY AND I WANT TO GO DO SOMETHING
What I look forward to: getting paid soon
What I wish for: The Stanley Kubrick collection (I want that soo bad)
Thing to be thankful for: Oliver Wood (you have to watch/read Harry Potter)
Song of the Day: The VBS song "freind like you" and Pina Coladas) of course
Movie of the Day: The Big Kahuna (I love Kevin Spacey)
Thing that disgusts me: Jello (but I'll eat it if my brother makes it)

I love Lemonade! Yes please! more more more

My Birthday is July 12!!!!!!!!!!!! One month from yesterday!

I'll update you on how Bible study goes! signing off,