This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, October 28, 2002

I know this is scary, but I had to post 2 quizzes today. Don't think I'm a loser freak for this, but yeah, let me just post my results. This quiz is not kosher, but I couldn't wait till Halloweeny to post it. so here goes

If i was a serial killer i would be Jeffrey Dahmer.

The psycho killer of the 90's, Jeffery dahmer abducted, drugged, sodomized, tortured, murdered and devoured his young male victims one at a time. After receiving calls of a rancid stench emanating from dahmers apartment, investigators found the decomposing remains of over 12 young men.



Dahmer would drug his victims, then proceed to drill a hole in their head, inserting acid into the brain, keeping the body alive but killing all other functions. he called them his "sex zombies". After the body would die, he would then proceed to mutilate and pose the body, taking pictures, and cooking and eating what was left over.



Kill count: 12-13

Find what serial killer you would be, Take the Serial Killer Quiz now!


That's probally right. I mean Jefferey Dahmer was the man. Let me stop. I wonder how people taste? Hmmm? Okay, you are probally freaked out now, so let's just pretend I didn't post this.