This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, October 28, 2002

What Drink Are You?
What Drink Are You?



Haaaay! That's what Jenny and I say every time we talk to each other online. It's fun times. Okay, I will take the quiz a little later, I just have to get a few things in here. I have an essay! Thanks to Jenny, because she is the woman. She's my hero for life. I respect her. Yeah, so I have on outline, and the way things are going, I could be done by Friday! That is something to party about. Hallowenny is coming up soon! Kathryne and her hilarious sent me a vampire game that I am playing. It is the fun times. I have 15 people on my list that I am sire too. MUAHAHAHA! I am talking to some really cool people from Chi-town, and I am soo excited about going. I am talking to one of Emily's friends from Chowan now, pretty cool guy. Wowsers. Hmm what else? I really need to finish David Sedaris's Me Talk Pretty One Day, so I can start Lost by Gregory Maguire. I read Confessions of an Ugly Stepsister, and I loved it. I think I am going to do that today. I also need to work on my screenplay. I haven't touched it since the summer. Not good. I'll tell you what it's about later. Fun times for all. What else? Hmmmm.. I think that's it. My dad is being reatarted, but I don't want to get into that right now. I had some good sleep last night! Yaay fun times. I want some Japanese food. Em and I are getting some Thursday! That makes me happy. I get paid either tues, Wed, or Thurs. Now that is ALWAYS some fun times. I need to save up some moola so I can spend it in Chicago when I go for Thanksgiving. OKay I am going to take a quiz now, and put it at the top of the bloggeroo. What the heck is BUBBLE TEA!!?!? Oh my word. I am going to have to look that one up.