This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, October 26, 2002

hey. I am at work. Just got done taking Bridgette, Danielle, and Maya out to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's, for Bridgette's birthday. She got balloons, and a sundae. Fun times. I took pictures. Rebekah's viewing is today, and I have to miss it because of work. I probally could have called out of it, but I didn't. I am going to the funeral tomorrow. I don't feel like seeing all these people morning. That sounds really bad, but I am so tired (I went to bed at 5, b/c I couldn't sleep), and seeing crying people will only make me sad, and then, I'll make everyone sad at work, and that doesn't need to happen. Collapse is the hottest game on Yahoo. I have fun times playing that game. It's so slow all day, and I am doing busywok, and just not having an excellent day. I mean it's not bad, but I'm just in a melancholy mood today. talked to more people from Chicago today, and I give people too much credit sometimtes. People will put "not important" on the ethnicity part, and say they just want to be friends, but as soon as they look ay my profile, no one wants to talk to me. You can guess why. it's saddening. Tha's okay though. i am better than that, one day, i will find someone who loves me for me, and I don't care. okay, I'll stop making you depressed. I am leaving. see ya!