This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, October 27, 2002

YAAY for daylight savings! wowsers I gained an hour of sleep! Oh just so you know, I am feeling much better. That soup I had, did the trick. It was goooood. Sheet.. that mess did not play. Fun times for all! Let's hear it for the sun! okay let me stop. I am about to go to bed soon. Fun times. I don't want to take a quiz just yet, b/c that means I can't take one later when I am at work. I have to work a double on Tuesday. Fun times, huh? Or not, but I need them hours. I can't wait for some HALLOWENNY! AWW sheet, from what Katheryne says, it is going to be off the chain. She says Greenville is like some straight up MARDI GRAS on Halloween. YOU KNOW I AM ALL ABOUT THAT! Hahah. I don't know what I am going to be. Maybe I'll go shopping with Emily.... no wait, I don't have money. We when I get paid, maybe then I'll go shopping. Yeah. Sunday is here, so I need to get to sleep, so I can go to church. Well, I'll talk later!

Love, Christopher