This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, October 24, 2002

Okay. I am at work, and mored. I can't talk to Erica, b/c she actually has to do work today. That's sad. So, I am trying to come up with some essay thoughts. This is what I am thinkning so far:

#1. (see yesterday for topic): moments: The first time I saw Willy Wonka, this first time I saw Jurassic Park? What? I mean what do they want? The first time I was in a play? OHHH! I can use that! The first time I had a lead in a play, and it was the opening performance, and I FORGOT MY LINES! OH YES! that will work. But how many people are going to say something like that? I bet a bunch. Maybe I won't do that. It was quite huimerous though. I don't know. Let me move on to the next one.

#2. SEVEN WONDERS OF MY PERSONAL WORLD?!?!? That is more bullsish than the first one! What would I say? hot soccer guys? no let me stop.. seven wonders? I mean that's really far fetched. Do they want seven things I consider wonderful? do they want things in my life, or like The effiel tower? WTF?! Maybe I'll write about seven awesome movies, and then I could say how they pertain to me? That's not a bad thing. Hmm.. seven books? A combination of the two? Well let's see... m-w defines a wonder as:1 a : a cause of astonishment or admiration : MARVEL b : MIRACLE
2 : the quality of exciting amazed admiration
3 a : rapt attention or astonishment at something awesomely mysterious or new to one's experience b : a feeling of doubt or uncertainty . Hmm. I like the second and last ones.. I don't know

I have only like two weeks to write these derned essays. I don't appreciate that


OH MY! I just found out that Rebekah VandenEnde died yesterday. Tha is extremely sad times. We are talking about the sweetest girl ever. That makes my heart hurt, it makes my heart hurt alot. Wow. I don't know what to say. I am speechless. okay this blog is done.