This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Wow. Pretty good day today. Watched Manhunter, the original movie based on Red Dragon (the book). I found out that I don't like it as much as I thought. Like I used to have deep respect for that movie, and then I realized how much it DOESN'T partain to the book. The movie Red Dragon actually has more correlation than Manhunter. I also watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I love that movie so much. It's hilarious. I didn't really realize the humor in it. It's so dark, when you think about it, yet it's so fresh, and lighthearted. Fun times. I have deep respect for that movie (I have said deep respect twice). I also watched Rounders, you know with Matt Damon, and Edward Norton (he is my ICON. I love him like none other. Amen.) That movie is awesome, and I love John Malkovich. He can act. You don't even understand. Whoo Wee!

I also called Columbia today, and began to get things squared away to go there. My mom has already planned a trip to Chigaco (we're going Thanksgiving) and we are going to have fun times. I am excited. I am writing the email tomorrow to Fullsail to get my deposit back (that's what the girl said to do, is email her, not call her) and that will be done.

MY REATARTED ESSAY QUESTIONS:

1. Many creative people can recall a moment or experience that has inspired them to pursue a unique vision or artistic carreer. Tell ua about your first experience in your intended area of study at Columbia and how that experience relates to or drives your future goals.

2. We all know that there are seven wonders of the ancient world. For now, forget about them, and tell us about the seven wonders of your personal world.

Okay, they aren't that bad, but I don't want to think about them right now. I will start writing tomorrow. and I'll keep you posted on what I am writing on. give me some hints! christoplg@hotmail.com! Fun times!

Well now, I am going to watch Pulp Fiction. Yaay for movies. I gotta work tomorrow! ohhh fun times! Or not. I GET Y TU MAMA AND SPIDER MAN (a week before it comes out) TOMORROW!!! I am excited. Well I'll write laters!

current mood: good
song: I want it now (from Willy Wonka)

Jenny is awesome (how's that for ya?) you didn't give anything to say, so that's it MUAHAHAH! Love ya!