This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

christian
What Moulin Rouge Character Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla


Tango%20De%20Roxanne
What Moulin Rouge Song Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla


You%20are%20Nini%20Legs%20In%20The%20Air!
Which Lesser Known Moulin Rouge Character Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

I don't believe that last one. But hey. I am a kick ass dancer. I had some fun times with Emily today. Today is "Thank Your Cootchie Day", thanks to Maya. Girls, I hope you are being nice to your pussies! Yaay for the pap! Hail the cunt! Okay, that's going too far. I need to stop. I don't respect myself. Dawson's comes on tonight! OH yeah, did you know that Dave Holmes is gay? check out OUT magazine. Yuppers. Anyways. I have to go prepare for Dawson's, that comes on in 2 hours. Peace out!