This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, November 11, 2002

OKay this is going to look incredibly stupid, because I don't even know this guy, his blog was a link in Andy's blog, and I love to read other people's blogs (problems, I know) Well, I know how much my dad loves It's A Wonderful Life, and man, this was so funny.. I guess you have to be me, but this was hilarious. I had to laugh out loud.

Tony Shalhoub: Dude I'm going to rewrite It's A Wonderful Life with a marijuana theme
Tony Shalhoub: RIGHT THIS MINUTE
free mr odb: hahaha
free mr odb: write it in this IM window
Tony Shalhoub: Ahaha
Tony Shalhoub: Gladly
Tony Shalhoub: AHEM
Tony Shalhoub: Chapter One
free mr odb: hahahah
Tony Shalhoub: "Weed 'n Shit"
free mr odb: ahhahahhahahahaha
Tony Shalhoub: Old George Bailey was broke!!!
Tony Shalhoub: He was broke because he needed to be high!!
Tony Shalhoub: See, he worked for the PoPo, the evilest evil fucks in town
free mr odb: hahaha
Tony Shalhoub: And they wouldn't let him smoke a joint, because they were evil and greedy and shit
Tony Shalhoub: So George Bailey
Tony Shalhoub: Hereafter known as PotMan2K
Tony Shalhoub: Decided he was going to kill himself
Tony Shalhoub: So he drove down to the bridge and got over the rail and said
free mr odb: hahahah
Tony Shalhoub: I'M GONA DO IT DAMMIT!!
Tony Shalhoub: IM GONNA KILL MYSELF!!!!
Tony Shalhoub: And suddenly Snoop Dogg appeared
Tony Shalhoub: And said "Whassup, NEPHEW"
free mr odb: haahhaah
Tony Shalhoub: "I hear you bout to done off yo'self, li'l NIGGUH"
Tony Shalhoub: "What the FUCK is up with that, son?"
free mr odb: hes a beautiful angel, beautiful angel
Tony Shalhoub: PotMan2K was so scared and said "I'm going to kill myself"
Tony Shalhoub: Snoop Dogg the Angel said "Nigga WHAT"
Tony Shalhoub: "NIgga gonna DO WHAT"
Tony Shalhoub: "Nigga PLEASE I'm an angel who needs to get his GAT damn wings"
Tony Shalhoub: "Nigga PEEP THIS SHIT."
free mr odb: hahhahahaha
Tony Shalhoub: And suddenly Potman2K saw the world...
Tony Shalhoub: ...had he never been born
free mr odb: hahahahaha
Tony Shalhoub: It was...it was a world without weed
Tony Shalhoub: PotMan2k wept and wept and said PLEASE SPIRIT
Tony Shalhoub: TELL ME IT CAN BE CHANGED
Tony Shalhoub: TELL ME
free mr odb: ahhaahahahahaha
free mr odb: true
Tony Shalhoub: Snoop Dogg said Nigga PEACE
Tony Shalhoub: And left
Tony Shalhoub: And suddenly old Potman2k was alive and well again in good ol' Bedford Falls!
Tony Shalhoub: As he ran through the streets screaming merry Christmas, he arrived home to find he won the High Times Potluck
Tony Shalhoub: A YEAR'S supply of marijuana
Tony Shalhoub: And it was the merriest Christmas ever
Tony Shalhoub: Amen