This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, November 11, 2002

I need to lose weight. Okay, I don't need to LOSE it, I need to gain muscle. Here's the thing: I can't. I try and try. Christopher's body is anti-six pack. I just can't do it. I am going to run like 10 miles a gay. HAHAH yeah right. Me running ten miles. No really though, I am going to start trying to get really muscular. Haha. I just can't see that, but I am going to try. Yaay for me. I have already gained 2 pounds since summer (that is bad) I weigh 128 now. It's time to lose that fat. Okay, maybe it's not fat, but I like to look good in a Small instead of looking like a stick in a Medium. Mediums are too big. Oh here's one good thing. I think I am getting taller. I used to wear a 28x30 pants (well a 30x30 b/c alot of places don't carry a 28 or 29) but now they are becoming a tad short! Yaay! I can move up to a 30x32! That makes me happy. Fun times for me. I get to go buy new pants! Okay. Enough boring you with my appearance. Peace out.