This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, December 09, 2002

I don't respect retail stores. I work in one. Well I like retail, but I hate customers. They think us representatives are evil. FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HATE SALESPEOPLE, GET A LIFE! I am PAID to HELP you, not gip you of our money! If you say you don't want something, I am NOt going to sell it to you! Man, I try to make people's lives easier, but theu shun me away. forget them. I don't respect. That made me so mad today. I say if you are "just looking" then don't freaking touch the friggin merchandise! I have to clean up after your skank messy selves. I hate customers who think they know everything about a store they have never been in. Or ones who try to tell me I'm wrong. Please. I wasTRAINED to KNOW! SHHEEEEET! Man that bothers me! On a good note.. The FedEX guy that delivers stuff to Wilson's is extremely hot. here's what I told Maya about him:

christoplg: I am in love
christoplg: haha
christoplg: yeah right
BrownEyedGirl183: oh see now
BrownEyedGirl183: you have issues!
BrownEyedGirl183: hahaha
christoplg: with the FedEx man that delivers stuff to wilson's
christoplg: I about fell off my rocker
christoplg: and I wasn't even in a rocker
christoplg: I was standing up

and this is what she said

BrownEyedGirl183: OH HELL
BrownEyedGirl183: i don't respect all of that!
BrownEyedGirl183: so many issues!

and this is what I said back

christoplg: so much hotness!

AMEN. I FOUND MY PHONE!! I just hope and pray I get it for Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, this is my list:

Josh Groban (well I know I'm not getting that)
My Computer (the right people know what that is)
the T68i sony phone with camera. OH HOTNESS
Stanley Kubrick Collection
^^^^^^^ the above is what I am asking for from my parents (I have to get at least one of the three)

whatever anyone else wants to get me
^^^ the above is what I am asking from everyone else. I don't care.

Okay, now time to go. I need to call Columbia tonight, or tomorrow. That's a must.