This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Eureekas_Castle
Eureeka's Castle! You enjoy spending time with your
pet Dragon and doing spells.


What's Your 90's Nickelodeon Show?
brought to you by Quizilla

I for real used to LOVE THAT SHOW! Let me see what the other ones are.. Legends of the Hidden Temple (that was ok), Clarissa (that was my show!!!) Hey Dude! (haha Crystal LOVED that! It's a little wild, and a little strange.. livin life out on the plain...) Salute Your Shorts (That show was hilarious) Are you Afraid of the Dark (I hated that show) and last but not least... ADVENTURE'S OF PETE AND PETE!!! YOU KNOW!! But I'll stick with Eureka's Castle, because that brings back old memories.

I woke up this morning in an excellent mood. Don't really know the reason, just in an all out good mood. I got to get more money from dad, because bills need to be paid. I am going out to Water Tower today to Abercrombie to make sure they are going to hire me. The only other option I reakky have left is Kinko's, and I don't know when they open, or where to apply. I can't ask the construction people, because they don't know. Kinko's would be perfect, because I can walk there in less than 5 minutes. It's opening very soon.

So last night I went out with Mike, we just hung out. Boy did we hang. Ha. No sexuals, don't worry. I'm still a good boy. Just high school stuff, and neither of us finished, so yeah. We're cool though. It won't go past what it did last night, we decided that.

I have to clean my apartment. It's a mess

Math was boring.

I really hope I get a job today. What am I going to wear? I have to look all dapper today.

It's almost 2 o'clock. I have to do laundry too, and study for History. Well, I shall leave now. Let me find a quiz to put at this posting.