This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

wow. Well, yesterday, I didn't spend as much time at the library as I wanted to. But I still went, and it was awesome. Mike, Rohan and I walked (yes walked) to Navy Pier from my hosue. Talk about wowsers. what a great day it was yesterday. Then we went to the library, and fun times were had, then I went to Dinner with Hannah and her mom.

We went to Lawry's. OH MY GOSH. Talk about the beat meal I have ever eaten in my entire life. It was awesome. Wow. I am going to go there again, when I get the money, because one entree is $30. Our bill came to be up there, and there was only three of us. I offered to pay for my own meal, but Hannah's mom wouldn't let me. Wow. It was amazing. Salmon on potatoes, with fresh carrots, zucchini, and broccoli, salad which was awesome, fresh sourdough bread, and wow. Then Creme Brule for dessert. wow.

We then went back to my house, and played for like 2 minutes, then back to Hannah's hotel, and watched Bridget Jones' Diary. THAT IS MY MOVIE.

I then went to Clark's (I shouldn't have gone) to meet up with Rohan, Pat, Dave, Laura, and Lauren. I don't know the last two girls, but it was fun.

We then went to Pat and Dave's house to watch "Party Girl" a Parker Posey film. Nathan Finke would love it. As would Becky.

I LOST MY U-PASS. I have to either pay for another one, or just get a CTA transit card, and pay each time I ride the train/bus. I can't afford either, but I have to have a U-Pass. shit. I was so mad last night.

Brad moves in today, but I won't be there, because I have shit to do. Homework, Museum, FILM HISTORY PROJECT, See Hannah and mom off to airport, then class.

I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW/TRAINING THURSDAY AT 11:30!!!!!!!!!! KINKO'S baby!

Wow. OKay I have to go home now, and take a nap. I stayed out too late, and I need to catch up on sleep.