This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, May 31, 2003

Yeah, so I'm just chillin, minding my own bizness, you know, talking online, and guess who calls?

Jason.

Yes I know. The guy I couldn't get over. The nice one that paid for everything, the tall one, who, whenever I saw a tall guy, he reminded me of him.

Well, I can say, that I'm over him. I mean I have been for a loooooong time, but I think he's too gay now, that he lives with Cindy. If people don't know he's gay now, then golly.

Haha. He's still awesome though. We talked for 27 minutes.

Enough about that. David comes home Sunday. David reminds me of Jason, but different. When I think about it, they are really similar.

OH my gosh, I can't believe I'm about to list how they are similar.

Height:
David is 6'1
Jason is 6'3

Eyes:
David: Green
Jason: Green

Smile:
David: Really nice
Jason: Really nice

Outness:
David: Out to friends only.
Jason: Out to friends only

Obsessions:
David: Don't really know yet
Jason: Justin Timberlake

Gayness:
David: Couldn't tell, well he got a manicure and pedicure
Jason: You can tell he's got a gay boy inside that wants to explode

Kisser:
They are both equal, I think, although I've kissed Jason more times, with David, it was a little more passionate i.e. Not in a car.

Transportation:
David Drives
Jason Drives

Fun Times
David: gotta hang with him more
Jason: a fungi

Laughs at me:
David: yes
Jason: yes

Will get along with my ACE dawgs:
David: Yeah, possibly, more so than Jason
Jason: Yeah, possibly

Movie Taste
David: More my style
Jason: Leans towards the romantic comedies


GUESSS WHAT I JUST FOUND OUT!?

I HAVE THE HOUSE TO MYSELF UNTIL TUESDAY!