This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, June 06, 2003

I'm feeling a little blue. It's my last weekend here, and none of my friends want to hang out with me. Some friends. Oh poopies, who cares anyways. I'll be with my real friends on Monday. Not saying the people here aren't real friends, but they are different friends. I love them and all, but golly gee willikers. I have to get stuff ready to be sent home. That's exciting. Then, I'm doing norhing all day, because no one is calling me to hang out, and I already called them. Sad times. "Oh bother" as Winnie the Pooh would say. I'm going to go watch cartoons now. Nah, I'm not. I'm going to go stroll through the city. No, that'll make me sad. Well damn. What should I do then? haha. I'll just go laugh at myself. I'm the super entertainment for myself. I'm glad I can make me happy.

I got to find a job in NC. Erica hasn't contacted me, and I don't know if I want to go back to Madstone. I gotta find something that pays. I need to save mucho dinero.

"Say it loud, say it clear, You can listen as well as you hear, It's too late when we die, To admit we don't see eye to eye"