This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, June 27, 2003

Wow. the template's been changed!

Anyways.

I leave for Texas in 2.5 hours.

8 minute ABS is working wonders for me. I'm so excited

SCOTTIE BOY IS COMING TO VISIT ME!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!

I'm going back up to Chicago with him after he comes. (up here that is)

WOW.

Things are going to be different.

Everyone's going to be gone

It's going to be me and Scottie boy.

Out of ALL of my tight knit of gay boys.

David hasn't called me since Friday.

Damn.

I leave for Texas.

I think I'm more ready to go.

Except I have to do 2 loads of laundry.

Guess I have to combine them!

Haha.

What else.

Hmmm.

I hope I can post when I get down there.

I got some hotness clothes.

And some screenplay books.

I love my friends

Forever.

We are reminissing.

For the past 4 hours

Yes, we have issues, but fun times at last

8 minute abs works.

I'll tell ya again

I love you Becky!

Feel better, okay!

MAYAOPGWE!

"where was I?

INDONESIA?"

Klepto-Maya

She is trifflin!

I need to get Chiccago stuff together.

who wants to see me naked?

"Let's hear it for the boy!"