This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, July 12, 2003

Day:

Woke up
Sent a package
worked
got off (work that is)
came home
got reado to go to the club
took a few shots
Me: I should have taken another shot before we left
Maya: Seee. You alcoholic
Maya: I could have taken one too
Cristina: You know we can always turn around

called: (in this order)
Jake
Grant
Hudson
Russ
Jason
Rohan
David

Fun times

I wasn't even drunk.

I was just overly happy.

Legends was fun

I made eyes at boy

did I persue?

Hell no.

I can't do it at a club.

Parties, yes, gatherings, yes

but at a club, it seems desperate.
And that, I am not.

I was NOT feeling the music
it isn't the same here as in Chicago.
It's not hot here.
I was dissapointed.

Anyways,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Amen for Harry Potter CD/DVD holder!

night night!



"Seven Layer something"

The White Stripes

I REALLY like that song.