This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, July 09, 2003

wanna know how bored I am?

I have actually been considering changing my career path.

To Criminal Psychology, and Justice.

You know, catching serial killers. I'd work for the FBI, and get paid, and have fun times, conversing with the intellectuals.

How incridibly awesome would that be?

I'm Agent Christopher Guest, FBI.

suck my left nut.

Haha.

We all know I'm not going to do that, but it would be pretty easy to just transfer schools, and change majors.

I was thinking University of Chicago, but they only accept 25% of transfers. I don't like that.

So DePaul was my next choice. I could get in there.






Now back to reality.

I'm not changing careers, but I can fantisize




Okay, now off to the grocery store!

Don't know why, but I want to go, so I'm going!




Then, I'm going to get another serial killer book.