This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, July 07, 2003

haha I have isues reading my last post.

I haven't been posting, because I was in Texas, and I didn't want to be an anit-social little boy and post in my blog every 5 minutes.

So I didn't.

There's not really anything to post about Texas, other than it was much fun.

Weird looking people

Alot of the hot boys work in the Grocery stores.

That struck me as odd, but hey. Gotta make that money. I can't knock that.

I thought I was fired at Madstone when I got back. Hell, I still might be. I mean damn. Shee. I went in yesterday, and Jason didn't say a word, he just said "great to have you back! You can get to work right now! There's movies at three! Go on ahead, do your thing!"

So I went upstairs to projection booth to tell Jeff I was here to announce movies and whatnot, and I was met by Hannah, who was like "HAHAH YOU'RE FIRED!" I was like "what Why don't I know this?"

Apparently it was heavily talked about it. I figured. Hey. Jason's the asst. manager, and if he doesn't know about me being fired, then damnit, I still work at Madstone. I can't say it's the BIGGEST loss if I was fired, but hey, I need money, and I will be there every weekend until I leave.

Other than that, nothing really to post.

I'm tired of thinking about boys all the time, so I have decided to stop until I get back to Chicago.

I need to get other things straight first.

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN LIKE REALLY SOON!

SATURDAY BABY!

Wow. I don't feel like I should be 19. I feel like I should be older. Weird.

What else?

Oh, I don't think Abram should have been kicked off. Donnell's ghetto instigatin' trifflin ass should have. I would have beat his ass. 10 points for Abrahm.

I miss Maya already.

TONS.

I have to work at Wilson's tomorrow.

12-5.

blah blah.

What else?

I don't know.

Well that's it until I can think of something.

I want to do something for my birthday.

It's too late to plan a party.

So how about one on the 18 or 19?

What do we say?

Who wants to plan it?

You know how to reach me.

I'm tired, so I'm going to go read my book

Exquisite Corpse by Poppy someting or other.

Read it.

Night night

"Everwood theme"