This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, July 14, 2003

It's about damn time I get my computer back.

SHEE.

Allright.

Things to say.

I really need to hang out with Alanna and Erika. Bad.

I talked to David last night (finally).
It's the longest (phone) conversation we have had to date.

Why do I keep track of petty mess like that?
For instance, I can name just about the longest phone conversation I have had with anyone.
That's kinda weird. Or is it?

Whoo-hoo!

I leave soon!

That's sad too.

August 5th is the day.

I'm in a good mood

Weird, because I have been in a really bad mood since Saturday.

Well not REALLY bad, but it hasn't been good.

Hmmmm....

I wanted to say something else, but I have forgotten.

I wonder if I can get Eddie's job when he leaves for the Air Force.

How do I ask?

OH. I have been Obsessed with Christmas music for the past week.

It's the usual Christmas in the summer mood.

I get this way every summer.

I am about to watch White Christmas.

Yes, it's that bad.

"The best things, happen while you're dancing, things that you may never do at all, suddenly come out on the floor.... for dancing, is sweeter than romancing..."

WHITE CHRISTMAS! Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye, what can I say?