This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Yeah, so I leave in 6 hours and 15 minutes. Well my flight does. I have to be at the airport before that.

I had some really scary dreams last night. I hope they don't come true, or it's a really high possibility that I'll fall over and die. Right there. They weren't like monster scary, but like friends scary. Not my NC friends. the ones in Chi-Town. Maybe it's an oman. Haha. If they come true, then I'll just have to move on, won't I? I don't even remember what they are all about, or I'd most def be typing them all out as I speak.

So as it turns out, Jason read my blog yesterday. (whoever finds time just to sit and read my blog.. more power to you, but you've got issues.) Of course he reads the entry(ies) about him. It always strikes me as funny though. I mean it is just a little place to vent. Just like in Bridgette Jones' Diary.

Bridgette Jones: "I didn't mean it.. well, I did, at the time, but it's not true now, it was.. .. It's.. ..just a diary anyways. Who actually pays attention to those things anyway?"

My thoughts exactly. :)

Oh golly gee.
Oh yes, I'm applying at the Apple store. I should work there. Who agrees? I do.

"All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth"