This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

For a second, I took my blog offline. Now I don't see any harm. It was bound to come. It's amazing how the world sees things. The whole church knows now. There's nothing wrong with that. Only if they knew about the others... (wink wink) I just got off the phone with my mom, and she was livid. Haha. They thought I was living with a 'partner' of mine. Oh Peace. I love them alot. A whole lot, and I can't wait until we all get to Heaven, and are all worshiping regardless of our boundaries. It's amazing being discriminated against in everything in life, and the church is supopsed to be a place where everyone is accepted regardless. Yes, it's true, many of churches are, but some have alot of learning to do. Another thing. If my name was brought up in Session, and my blog, then why hasn't the church been trying to help me out? They know I have NO money, and that I can't afford college, yet they said not a thing about that. I mean if they did read my blog religiously (bad choice of words) then they would know that I have college that needs to be paid for. That's not the important thing. The important thing is that I can't kiss boys. Interesting. It's no longer important that we love God. I'm still going to talk to Jeff, and email him and everything. Can't loose anything.

"You can't change the world, but you can make a dent!"
-Sheldon Mopes, Death to Smoochy