This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

Hello everyone!

We have the official dates for training. They are different from what I originally thought they would be, but I did let everyone know that there was that possibility. We had to switch dates to coordinate with our trainer’s schedule.

Here is the scoop:

Training dates: Saturday, October 4th – Wednesday, October 8th

Time: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm

Location: Apple Store
679 N. Michigan Avenue
(Employee entrance is located on Huron St.)

**On your first day, please bring 2 forms of I.D. (ex. Driver’s license and social security card) so that we can complete your new hire paperwork.

All you need to bring to training is yourself and willingness to learn and have fun!!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Thank you,

Amy Smith
Apple Computer
North Michigan Avenue


What is this?! OCTOBER! That's two weeks after she told us!!!!!!!!! I had it all up on the calendar, and EVERYTHING! AHH! I MEAN DAMN! The Festival starts on the 2nd! What am I supposed to do!? I mean we need to talk about this!