This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, September 11, 2003

So I found out that I need a ton of money for school. It'll work out somehow. I'm working on loans, and hopefully I'll get some scholarships. If I don't, then I'll have to take a semester off or something. I don't know if I can afford to do that. I KNOW I can't afford to do that. not if I want to finish on time, with a double major. I'm already behind since I didn't take classes this summer, AND I'm taking only 14 hours instead of 19. Next semester I have to take 18 and 12 over the summer to catch up. I have to work out my stuff. I need about 8 thousand dollars before Sept. 22. Scary. Well, actually by like the 29th, because the first week never counts. The fin. aid guy sucks. he's not nice. He's nice to the other kids, and I need more help than them. It's okay though. I need hardasses in the world. They make me work harder.

Last night, I had another amazing night. Wow.

When you keep your pot levels under control, you don't tweak out like I did.

I didn't tweak out last night.

Red Kool-Aid is soo good.

I am really happy, inside, but I have to get money for school. I'm workin' on it.