This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, September 14, 2003

One little rabbit walkin' down the road.

I should call on old friend Toad. I have lots of friends that are having sex. A lot less that aren't. Sad. I want to have sex, but the V club still has my name on the agenda. I can't just drop trou and do it. I have to like the person. That's good though, because Spongebob Squaepants isn't funny. Fairly OddParents is though. I love Nickeloden. I have a huge sore, bump-like thing on my leg. I think it's either a bruise from yesterday, or something bit me, or something. It's weird. Rich got this cool mixer thingy. He's singing Aladdin, that reminds me of Zaidy, who had to go home yesterday, because she had an asmatha attack, and she doesn't have a doctor here. I should have a doctor here, but I don't. I'm hungry and my hand hurts. Not as much as it did, Jake gave me an exersise, and it works. He had a smashing night too. Not in the bad way. My friends don't call me back. Some friends. It's all good, I was too tired to go out last night. The 2 new Outkast songs that are out are really cool, and I just got 'Blue' by Joni Mitchell. I'm borrowing it from Danielle. I'm glad they live across the street. I have to go over there and help them pack. After I clean my house. Unpack rather. Help them unpack. What do you think about dating someone with the same name? Hannah sad it's just a name. I think she's right. I mean it won't happen for a while, if ever, but there's a possibility, I think. I need a massage. My dad hasn't emailed me. He was supposed to to it Friday, about this money thing I have to do, so I can pay for school. Jeff Smith hasn't emailed me either.. Oh well. I figred he wouldn't. If he does, it'll be a nice surprise. I want to go back to sleep, but that's unproductive. I need a new book to read. Randomness. This whole post, I know. OH yes, Becky needs to tell me about her date. She does she does. Chad should update and inform us on the Chadley Phenomenon. Golly gee willikers. I am out of it, but it's cool. because I don't know what it is. That's really funny. When people say they are out of it, but who ever said they were in it? Haha. I should stop using that term. Out of it. It's stupid, and makes me want to laugh at people. I'm smiling now. You know what? Why is Grimace the big Purple thing that's Ronald McDonald's friend called Grimace? I think it's because it's supposed to be a huge monster. I mean Grimace isn't a happy name. We all know what a Grimace is. That's not cool. I think his name should be... I don't know.. I don't know what his name should be. Maybe Grimace does suit him. I just realized I don't really have a role model. I mean I have people that I respect, and that are cool, but no one is my role model. Is that bad? I don't think so. I'm my own role model. That just made me happy. I don't have a role model! That's so amazing. I just had one of those self-actualization experiences. It was good. I'm happy now, and I can move on with my day. I should go eat something. Later.

It's weird what makes us happy.

Like Elle Woods says "Excersise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't kill their husbands".

I'm going to work out. Not because I'm sad, but because I have a pudge which is growing like an abnormal alien lifeform on my belly. Actually it's not that big, but we should nip the problem in the butt. Not the bud. The butt. Dave Eggers has a new Novel. I've GOT to get it. Anyone want to send it to me?

Christopher Guest
1212 South Michigan Ave. Apt. 1401
Chicago, IL 60605

I totally just put my address in my blog. Haha.