This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

You know that feeling you have, when you get the news that was destined to come, but it finally came, and you tried to brace yourself for it, but in the end it didn't help? Well that's the feeling I have now. I knew that chances were I'd have to take a semester off for fundage, but I worked my ass off to get it all situated. I mean it was always in the back of my head, but I didn't want to accept it. Now I have. It's not gonna happen. I know it's all set for The rest of school, but now it's not. I mean it's cool, because I do have a job, and it WILL get paid for, it's just that I NEED to be in school. I don't know. It's a letdown. At least I'll be working and keeping busy. Shit will get done. I can't tell my mom. She'll flip. Try to make me come home, but I can't. I won't. I musn't. I should go and try to salvage the night. Peace.