This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

My day thus far

CHRISTOPHER wakes up, eats a bowl of cereal, complains about the earliness of the day. walks aound apartment aimlessly, goes into bedroom to see JOSHUA is up, mixing songs on the computer. After a restless night of sleep, all CHRISTOPHER wants to do is go back to sleep..

JOSHUA
where are you going?

CHRISTOPHER
I have to go to the Fin. Aid office, to see about more money options.

JOSHUA
Good luck.

CHRISTOPHER.
I know right?! Thanks.

CHRISTOPHER finishes getting ready, walks out into the elevator. He presses '1' to go to the ground floor. The elevator stops on 13. CHIPPER LADY steps in.

CHIPPER LADY
Well hello this morning! How are you feelin'?

CHRISTOPHER
Well.. I.. I.. I'm feelin'

CHIPPER LADY chuckles well at least you're feelin'. You're doing better than most at this hour of the morning. Most people are just mad and upset, can't open their eyes, you know, grumpy, just ANGRY at the world. she presses 2

CHRISTOPHER smiles gives off a shake of laughter
yeah, I know what you mean.

CHIPPER LADY
It's gonna be a good day, don't you worry baby.

CHRISTOPHER smiles
I sure hope so

elevator stops on 2

CHIPPER LADY
You have a great day, and you keep on feelin'. Don't be down hunny. smiles, nods head, and exits

elevator reaches ground floor

CHRISTOPHER now beaming, walks out of the elevator, ready to begin his day.

END.

keep on feelin' everyone.