This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Oh shit. yes shit.

Okay. this is why I have so many issues. It's because I don't say no to people. So we all know about my fiascos with Mr. Cihlar, right? that would be Mark. Yes, the older one. well. Peep this.

There's another.

what the fuck. I should stop giving out my cards. I should have figured that it would have happend. He came in three days in a row to buy something speciffically from me. I should know the routine. But I don't, because I happily gave him my card, and of course it had my email address on it and everything. What the fuck is wrong with me.

So, of course, I get an email from him, that's about seventeen pages long.

This guy has to be older than Mark. I should Google him. He went about crazy, and I have all of his contact info. He doesn't want me to miss him at all.

Should I reply to his email?

I feel bad if I don't, even though I'm in no way shap or form attracted to him.