This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Well Damn.

Well Damn.
by Christopher Guest


Well Damn~The windchill is negative 15 degrees today.
Well Damn~Our store doesn't have a foyer or revolving doors, only 20 ft. doors, so the whole store is freezing.
Well Damn~You would have thought they would have thought about the damn Chicago winters when they designed this building. No. They are all from california, so they don't know.
Well Damn~Oh yeah, so remember Devon, well, his name is Kevin.
Well Damn~I know. Damn.
Well Damn~we don't talk.
Well Damn~that's understandable.
Well Damn~I don't blame me.
Well Damn~I am freezing my ass off.
Well Damn~I am having hot chocolate all night. Nothing else.
Well Damn~I still have three and a half hours until the store closes.

The end.