This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, January 24, 2004

Let's not talk about it.

Today is not going to be a great day. I can foresee it. let me even start from the true beginning of the day, midnight.

so, at midnight, I was already a little inebriated, but not too much. I started to talk online. I was talking to this random guy, scott. He said he didn't have anything to do, so I told him to come on over. I had friends over, and we would have had fun times. He came. turns out, he's got a connection to every one of my friends. Weird huh? It's like this.

-One of his best friends, is ROOMATES with Ross. Yes, we all know Ross. Read previous postings to find out about Ross. Well Ross isn't out. I had NO clue. Damn.
-he is BEST FRIENDS with Jill Madrigal. Who's Jill Madrigal? JENELLE'S LITTLE SISTER. I know Jill. Very well! Jenelle is one of my best friends here too! Weird ass. We called them when he got to my place, and they all came over.
-he knows ROHAN from school.
-he's met Scott before, but he didn't know it.

weird ass. And, he just happens to be really attractive. that sucks, because he didn't like me at all. Damn

Well, as the night carried on, we did have fun times, but it started to get REALLY late. I wanted to sleep, because I was SICK. Yes. That's right. No. They decided to go SWIMMING at 4 in the MORNING. I know. I was like "nah guys, I'll see y'all in the morning". No. they called me, to bring some towels down. I brought some, and went to sleep on the little chair. Next thing I know, I was in the pool. yes. with my clothes on, my wallet in my back pocket, and....

(drumroll please)

MY FUCKING CELL PHONE (aka my RIGHT ARM) in my pocket.

That's right folks, my phone is FUCKED. I have no life now.

(now it's 5:30 in the morning)

I went upstairs, dried off, changed, turned up the heat ass high, and started to prepare places for everyone to sleep. yes, they were all sleeping at my house. like a million people.

Well, They stayed up talking, and so I couldn't sleep. When I finally fell asleep, it was nice, but guess what time I woke up?

10:30.

Yes. 10:30 Guess what time I had to be at work?

10:00

Hell yes.

I know. I was asleep, and since I'm sick, I didn't have a clue what time it was. I jumped out of bed, tried to call work from my cell phone. Realized my life is NOT a dream, because my cell phone really does not work, and cursed. Really loud. I woke people up. I called using Ben's phone, and yes. Now I am here.

oh but wait. Let me tell you how I got here.

I got outside, and realized it's snowing harder than I have ever seen in my life. Like 2 inches every 30 minutes. It's a blizzard. I caught a cab, and my driver hit on me the whole way. the WHOLE way. I wanted to just kick his ass. I held it in though. He knew I wasn't pleased though. he was about to give me a free ride, but I wouldn't let him.

Now I'm here at work, and yes. You can guess how I'm feeling.

Like shit on the dirty side of a brick that has been aged three years on the bottom of a stagnant pond.